Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SURPRISE!

Yep... that's right... Cunningham Baby #4 is on the way!

We are truly thankful for this sweet little baby.  This pregnancy was a HUGE surprise, but a blessing nonetheless and although we were not planning to have another baby this soon, we are excited and anticipating the arrival of this little one around the end of Nov/beginning of Dec.  I am 11 weeks pregnant.  We know that to whom much is given, much is expected.  What a mandate for us to make Godly parenting a priority to each little one the Lord chooses to entrust us with.  However, I have to be honest.  Am I feeling overwhelmed?  Yes.  Am I a little scared?  Hmm... yes. :)  Does the thought of 4 children under the age of 4 completely freak me out?  Absolutely.  And to be really honest... John David and I both feel completely undeserving.  But, we're trusting the Lord and again... thankful that He has blessed us with another pregnancy and pray for another healthy precious baby.

2 comments:

  1. We are so thrilled for you both. So glad you are blogging so we can keep up with you guys while you're away. We love you and are praying for you guys and the kids. Big kisses all around.
    Love,
    Aunt Kathy and Uncle David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, sweet friend! Inspired by your sincere words - your children will rise up and call you blessed (Prov. 31)! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete