BOY! On a last minute whim, we went to an ultrasound facility today and found out the sex of our baby. We left the younger two kiddos at home and just took Caleb on a special biggest brother outing with mom and dad. It was great fun and he got to see the "baby in momma's belly." We went to McDonalds for a biggest brother treat afterwards. He had a great time. :) We are really excited and feel so abundantly blessed to be expecting another boy. I have to admit I was shocked... I really thought it was going to be a girl, but it took less than a minute to determine that "he" is definitely a "he." What fun! Three little guys running around, terrorizing (and protecting:) their sister. I can't wait! So so thankful!
Here's a pic of the little guy :)
How exciting!! Congrats, Jamie, SO happy for you! Any names picked out yet?!
ReplyDeleteNot yet! We totally had a girl name picked out, but we're having trouble agreeing on a boy name :)
DeleteThat's funny after y'all had so much trouble with a girl name last time.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Cunningham Clan!!! What a blessed little boy he already is =) Excited for you guys, much love!
ReplyDelete